1. Favourite childhood book?
Are You My Mother?
2. Bookish world you’d want to live in?
Middle-Earth, hands down. No contest. Unless someday I meet a book world that blows Middle-Earth out of the water.
3. If you could hang out with one fictional character for one day, who would it be?
Since you didn't say fictional character from a book, i'm going to pick my current love, Christopher Hartley from Until Dawn.
heart eyes, motherfucker.
4. Top 3 books you’re looking forward to reading?
The Seafarer's Kiss by Julia Ember
Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
How To Make A Wish by Ashley Herring Blake
5. A book you regret reading?
The Forsaken by R.J. Craddock and The Welcome To Nightvale novel. Not liking the WTNV novel was really disappointing for me though because I REALLY LOVE the podcast and loved reading the episode transcript books.
6. If you could make one thing (magic, object, etc. but not person) from a book appear in reality, what would it be?
Tonks' powers in general, The Invisibility Cloak or Time-Turner from Harry Potter
7. What’s your OTP?
I have a ridiculously long list. Since it's not specifically Bookish OTP, I've decided to spare you from a endless blog post. I did however, mention some in the Valentine's Day Book Tag.
8. Top 3 authors?
I'm still working this out. I don't really play favorites with authors.
9. Favourite book adaptation?
The Hobbit and The Lord of The Rings movies. I'm not even sorry. I loved them.
10. Bookish guilty pleasure?
I have no “guilty” pleasures. All reading is good reading.
11. Do you consider yourself a fast reader?
Not really? I usually aim for 50-100 pages a day, but sometimes it can be less than 50. 100 is the maximum pages I will read a day, unless the book is something I absolutely cannot put down and that I must KEEP READING OR ELSE.
Shamelessly thieved from The Paper Fury, Inc.