Sunday, February 19, 2017

10 IMPORTANT BOOKWORM QUESTIONS I MUST ASK MYSELF

1. WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 5 READS OF 2017 SO FAR?

Well, considering I only completed 6 books so far in 2017, I can't honestly answer this one yet.

2. TOP FIVE FAVOURITE BOOK FRIENDSHIPS


3. MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES OF 2017?

SO MANY.


4. HOW MANY BOOKS ARE ON YOUR TBR PILE?


For 2017, I have a goal of 27 books. I'm six books deep. My Goodreads To-Read Shelf gets scarier by the day as it is currently at 125 books. On the other hand though, at least I can't say I don't have anything to read!


5. WHAT ARE YOUR FEELINGS ON BOOK MERCHANDISE?

I really love bookish themed mugs, mostly because I can never have enough of them since I drink tea like a goddamn fish.


6. WHO IS THE LATEST AMAZING AUTHOR YOU HAVE DISCOVERED?


 7. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A BOOK BLOGGER?

I started this year! :D

 8. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT READING?

I don't have to leave my house to go on an adventure. #AgoraphobicProblems

also, it shuts off all the noise in my head if just for a little while.

9. WHAT ARE YOU READING SOON?


10. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 5 BOOK TITLES.


shamelessly thieved from The Paper Fury, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys, gals and non-binary pals. Let's keep this comment section as drama-free as possible. if you have nothing nice to say, please keep it yourself otherwise it's just not going to be approved. thank you and have a nice day. :)