Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Review: We Are Okay

We Are Okay We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I’m going to be completely outright honest and say that you could probably skip the first 200 pages of this book and read the last 40 or so. That's when the book is most likely to up and punch you straight in the feelings.

Nina’s writing is amazing though despite a slow plot. Why? Because it sucks you right into Marin’s self-imposed isolation, grief and depression. this book is about loss, and how a particular person handles that loss.

there's a giant plot twist too that will absolutely make you go "HOLY SHIT." At least, I did. I sat there in my bed with my mouth agape.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys, gals and non-binary pals. Let's keep this comment section as drama-free as possible. if you have nothing nice to say, please keep it yourself otherwise it's just not going to be approved. thank you and have a nice day. :)