Sunday, June 18, 2017

Review: Hunted

Hunted Hunted by Meagan Spooner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was one of those books where i had to force myself to put it down after reading my allotted 50 pages a day, otherwise i would have sat and read the whole thing. It was THAT good.

I might be a little biased though because Beauty and the Beast is my second favorite Disney movie. [my first being The Aristocats, if you’re curious.]

It’s not your normal retelling though, it gets dark and gritty at times because Beauty [Yeva, to be exact.] in this story is your hunter. There’s not a angry pitchfork mob. Yes, Beauty is the one hunting The Beast and i found that FLIPPING BAD. ASS. I was seriously convinced that she was going to kill him toward the end!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys, gals and non-binary pals. Let's keep this comment section as drama-free as possible. if you have nothing nice to say, please keep it yourself otherwise it's just not going to be approved. thank you and have a nice day. :)